- Our Technicians have over 70 years of combined experience in the repair of hydraulic and
Pneumatic tools. Our experienced Technicians are factory trained to rebuild any make of tool that comes in.
- Every tool is tested initially upon receipt.
- Every tool is disassembled to inspect all parts performance.
- We will furnish an estimate giving detail of repair required.
- Worn parts are replaced to reduce unnecessary tool replacement.
- Every tool is tested to optimum performance.
- Every tool is painted TEAL – ATR’s signature color.
- We inscribe an ATR No to every tool that is repaired. This is a unique identifier that tracks the repair history. Further, it helps customers to keep track of their tools.